Jetzt buchen <– here you can get your ticket for the european championship 2014!
The Euro Dodgeball Championship 2014 presented by Smirnoff – the largest international Dodgeball event so far – will take place from 22.-24. Aug. 2014 in Austria / Vienna:
- 3 competitions (men, women, mixed)
- 30 teams from 13 nations
- 350 national and international participants
- several hundred visitors
- 3 days exciting matches, side events, join-in-activities
- participating nations: Austria, England, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Romania, Scotland, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Wales
The British nations, with England leading the way beside Scotland and Wales, count among the top favorites. However, you should not underestimate the others, especially the insider’s tip Austria due to home advantage and extensive regular trainings. So be part of the Championship of the hippest sport right now.
- Friday: opening ceremony and opening matches at 18:00 (Austria – France (men), Austria– Slovenia (women), Austria– Switzerland (mixed)) – TICKET REQUIRED
- Saturday: 09:00 – 18:30 group matches – FREE ENTRY
- Sunday: 09:00 – 12:30 quarter- and semi finals from, 13:00 – 18:30 finals + winners’ ceremony – TICKET REQUIRED
Beside exciting matches, this event provides entertainment and join-in-activities for the whole family.
THE TICKET IS VALID FOR FRIDAY AND SUNDAY! Saturday is free! All three days free entry for kids under the age of 12.